Sunday, April 16, 2017

Locating Guidance In Recognising Significant Factors In Newspaper

Dr. Fredi, the surgeon who operated on her, explained what happened: Fredi had taken me into the catheterization lab and determined that my right coronary artery was 100 percent blocked, and the center artery, called the LAD, was 70 percent blocked. LAD blockage is the problem they call the widowmaker, because it is the most frequent source of sudden death. It kills a lot of people, including Sopranos star James Gandolfini and newsman Tim Russert. (Comedian Rosie ODonnell survived hers.) Doctors say its a true serial killer. Plaque had ruptured in the wall of my right coronary artery, which caused the clot to form and can produce the sort of nausea that made me throw up. That ข่าวด่วน มติชน 27 มิถุนายน 2559 was my only warning sign. If I had gone back to sleep that morning, as I had wanted to, I may not have awakened, and if I did, there probably would have been devastating damage to my heart. As it was, I had no damage. Palmer shared her story as a cautionary tale for everyone, but especially for women. Heart disease kills almost 300,000 women a year; it's the no.

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.wapt.com/article/the-symptoms-of-a-heart-attack-youd-never-know-but-could-save-your-life/9247995

You may also be interested to read

No comments:

Post a Comment